- Ad-supported Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Apr 24, 2018
- [+] More Details
WildFire CD Ripper Review
A review of WildFire CD Ripper by Fernando Ortega
WildFire CD Ripper is freeware CD ripping software which grabs the content of audio CD tracks and saves it to your Windows PC as either a large WAV files, mp3 files, OGG files and more.
The WildFire Ripper comes installed with several codecs including the Lame MP3 encoder, the OGG Vorbis encoder and the Fraunhofer MP3 encoder.
Ripping CDs is extremely fast with this program and as any good CD ripper, it can automatically grab information from the online CD information database or CDDB. Album information fetched from that service will be saved as an IDv3 tag.
Overall, this program is completely free, stable and recommended if you're in the mood to archive some of your CD collection!WildFire CD Ripper features and highlights:
- Express recording of numerous tracks
- Read/store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
- Read/store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if CD-drive supports it)
- Complex jitter correction (based on the CD-paranoia ripping library)
- Indicates track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufactures
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS play list files
WildFire CD Ripper is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from cd ripper software without restrictions. WildFire CD Ripper 5.9.0 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- WildFire CD Ripper Download
- Freeware CD Ripper Software
- Software Reviews
- Major release: WildFire CD Ripper 5.9
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of WildFire CD Ripper may be available from WildFire.
We have tested WildFire CD Ripper 5.9.0 against malware with several different programs. Please review the test results. We have not certified this program as clean. [Read more]